Melanie is a young professional designer. By creating unique and inspiring environments and experiences, Melanie works with a wide range of global clients and partnerships, focusing on creative direction, branded experiences and interior architectural design.
An eternal optimist and adventurer at heart, she draws inspiration from her culturally rich background, the great outdoors, and global design experiences. Fluent in Spanish and Italian, she has lived in Peru, Italy and the United States. Her travels in Morocco, Switzerland, Spain, and Japan have strongly influenced her work.
Melanie holds a Master's in Interior Architecture + Design and studied Architecture in Florence, Italy. She has worked with world-renowned hospitality, commercial, residential clients and project types of all scales. For any project, her goal is to ensure that the fundamental design and story are strong. Then she likes to layer on fresh, contemporary elements—such as lighting, furniture, and art—that feel just right for the clients and for the moment.
Melanie has worked with clients such as: Starwood Hotels, Art Basel, Alliance Residential Company, Hilton Hotels, Delta Sky Club, Air New Zealand, Pacifica Hotels, Shanghai Construction Group, Too Faced Cosmetics and more. She has been featured on Interior Design Magazine, Boutique Design Magazine and has been a speaker at the Boutique Design New York conference.
* Work above completed as a project designer at Gensler.
Clients + Project Experience
• Belamar Boutique Hotel, Manhattan Beach, CA
• The Boardwalk, Irvine, CA
• Confidential Financial Firm, Orange County, CA
• Sheraton Hotels, Los Angeles, CA
• Lavender Boutique Salon, Newport Beach, CA
• Vinz on Fairfax, Los Angeles, CA
• Irvine Company Commercial Properties, Orange County, CA
• Doubletree Hotels by Hilton, San Diego
• Too Faced Cosmetics, Irvine, CA
• SFO Airport Restaurant Concepts, San Francisco, CA
• Harbor Distributing, Huntington Beach, CA
• Confidential Large Residence, Orange County, CA